Welcome to the Dark Market! - We will be closing Open Registration on 31-MAY-2017 so please grab your Free Account (Click here) while you can. It's FREE and takes just 1 minute!
  • You can contact Admin via Email: [email protected]

• - OUR NEW DOMAIN: CRDFORUM.COM -
    Connection secured via HTTPS & Anti-DDoS Protection -   

#1 Money Making Forum - Carding Forum - Carders Forum
    Official Escrow & Donation Bitcoin Wallet:
    Buy AD on Forum by Clicking Here! 
     Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked 

Thread Rating:
    • 23 Vote(s) - 2.39 Average

[-]
    Tags
    shop hacked what next?

Shop hacked. What next?
    Hi!

i hacked a rather big online shop and have access to the admin panel, filesystem and database.

I can collect users credentials and check them against paypal.

should I sell them? how much is it per account?
    or should I just blackmail the shop owner? or should I change the payment methods?
    bro you are a supercool hacker.. could you please give me one CC or Paypal accout? Please! :)
    same here can you give me one CC or Paypal accout?
    (Today)noBizzle Wrote: Hi!

i hacked a rather big online shop and have access to the admin panel, filesystem and database.

I can collect users credentials and check them against paypal.

should I sell them? how much is it per account?
    or should I just blackmail the shop owner? or should I change the payment methods?

I want to work with ya bruh! I want to be a good hacker but I know how to do somethings, respond and let begin thank you!
    (Today)blackplanet Wrote: I want to work with ya bruh! I want to be a good hacker but I know how to do somethings, respond and let begin thank you!

You don't seem to approach well, you don't ask someone to work with him if you don't even have any hacking skill, let alone your lack of basic English skills.

Google is your friend, it can teach you a lot.
    (Sorry OP, forgot to reply to you in my last massage)
    To OP:

You have many options, one of them is going "full black", blackmailing the owner, AND selling the accounts.
    If you don't want to leech on the users yourself, selling them would be your most likely option.
    Blackmailing the owner may lead to a refuse and notification to all the memeber, com think about it.

A more Sophisticated move might be to retrieve physical items and payment to yourself.

Good luck!
    bro please give me one at [email protected]
    thank you
    am a pro hacker i have hacked lots of big shop and i got all the details
    bro you are a supercool hacker.. could you please give me one CC or Paypal accout? Please!